Monday, April 07, 2008

Comments?

Aint no joy in my sunshine she bringing the rain.
I can't ever get away she steady bringing the pain.
Always asking, "Who's that girl?" and "What's her name?"
But she don't understand she was the only one I claimed.
She asked time and time again but I tell her the same.
See I don't need another girl for the fortune or fame.
I was happy with what I had, something simple and plain.
And the haters that told her otherwise I think they should Be slain,
Like back in the day when it was just abel and kane.
Never needed a brick of cane, she was my anti-drug.
I would get high off her scent, or even a hug.
I didn't let the obstacles she created stand in my way,
But as soon as I got through them I had nothing to say.
So maybe she wasn't the anti-drug.
Maybe not the scent.
Maybe not the hug.
Maybe it wasn't the many times she gave me her love.
Maybe it was prayer to stay together,
And help from the GOD up above! :)


By: Dareon "Boogie" Grace

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh..booogie

i love it

=]