Saturday, May 10, 2008

Todays Journey...

RIF LA
The area was generally packed as usual.
This looks like a movie setting. Funny they were filming in the tunnel down the street.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love these buildings.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Right next to RIF.
Photobucket
Things were as I expected. 2 hour wait.
Photobucket
Some fly guy across the street.
Photobucket
Parking was crazy. A quarter gets you 15 minutes nowdays.
Photobucket
We started to move up. The dudes behind us kept us entertained.
Talking about all their favorite show episodes. From Family matters to Fresh Prince.
Photobucket
Shoes
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anticipation. People were walking to the front, looking in, and coming back sayin, "I can see them! They are still there! Yessss!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This guy walked around the block 4 times with a small pocket sized bible. He had a cool shirt on too.
Photobucket
Mom next to me thinking she's fly aha jk jk
Photobucket
Finally. I got my heat and left ASAP.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Before I left I made sure to post a few of these.
Photobucket
I thought these were cool.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then left, and continued shopping elsewhere.
No pics, I was trying to rush aha.

0 comments: