Saturday, November 01, 2008

Keylee's first HALLOWEEN!!!!

HALLOWEEN
The day started off GLOOMY with a bit of rain in the morning :(


Meet up with the infamous Arianna Redd, so she could spend some time with keylee and talk business for her upcoming photoshoot. By the Way i hope they choose you for MTV's parental control so we could all laugh at your shy ass!
Then came the carnival at my grandmother's church, interesting night i must say it was rather hot no one really needed to wear a jacket. Overall Keylee & I had a FANTASTIC NIGHT at church. . .THE LORD BLESSES ALL IN VARIOUS WAYS :)











TRUE LOVE (The only young lady you will find me K I S S I N G.)

















GOODNIGHT TO ALL AND GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

she is beautiful !

Anonymous said...

these were so wonderful zodaddy!