Monday, November 17, 2008

One For the Money!

I know it's been a while since I have reviewed some good music, but lately there has been nothing to spark my interest, that is until recently I discovered Brandum DeShay
.
Photobucket
His 1st and only EP so far entitled "One For the Money
" has gotten some heavy rotation in the past week from my iPhone. I wouldn't sleep on this cat, as I listened I found his poppy yet relaxing beats very interesting and soothing to the ear, not to mention collabs with other such revered LA artists like Tyler the Creator
and Casey Veggies
. With Vol. 2 just around the corner set to release early 09, be sure to download his current Ep Here
to get your daily dose of "Crack Music" that I'm sure will have you hooked! Also be Sure to check out his blogsite Here
or leave him a comment or too on his myspace..
Photobucket


To be continued.......

0 comments: