Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THE 3RD WHEEL!! (in a good way) =]

YO! I GOT DAT FASHOOOO, LOL.
So lets cut straight to the point. My name is MARZ & i'm the HOTT, NEW blogger.
YES, YES - YOU HEARD RIGHT. I will now be apart of the SOUL'D BANANA CREW MOVEMENT !!



ME!!




BOOGS&I


-My name is MARZ
-I live in beautiful Santa Monica
-I'm a Taurus (April 28th)
-I'm composed of: music,art,poetry,love,struggle,advice,realness,bluntness,politics,knowledge,common sense,happiness and determination, to name a few.
- I'm not gonna make this long, but basically i'm a chill girl, who has insight on many situations, i'm very, VERY liberal, and i'm a fairly good writer; BECAUSE all of this, BOOGS & ZO have put me up on game & i'm apart of the CREW!!



PEACE!!





PS) I START MY OFFICIAL BLOGGAGE TOMORROW - LOL - BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!
BTW, IF YOU'D LIKE TO CONTACT ME: WWW.MYSPACE.COM/PHLYESTONEOFALL


PEACE&LOVE ALWAYS,
MARZ.

0 comments: