Monday, January 14, 2008

A little on my weekend.......

Somebody looks crazy in the pic. Guess who?
Photobucket
YGGGG!!
I remember the days when we used to buy matching roca-wear fits and take pics in the mall. Haha
Photobucket
HeADED OUT TO THE MALL FOR A CHANGE.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Couldn't find the shoes I wanted....:( but I ended up spending money anyways.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then it was time to go home.
Photobucket
Me and my bro ate, changed clothes, then waited on Rell to pick us up.
Had to go see first sunday!
Photobucket
Banana Trees on my shoes lmao
Photobucket
Went to get gas from around the corner. After I took this pic the man looked scared.
He told Rell, "Ask him what he is taking pictures for!" like he had something to hide lmao.
Photobucket
Rell got his car locked up! He sure do ride clean though!
Photobucket
Photobucket
So we got to the movies.....but it had started, so we left and went somewhere else.
Photobucket
But before leaving I scooped her up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The movie was ok. Very funny. Could have been better in my opinion though.
After it was a long ride home. Lol
She kept saying I had a "Pimp" Nail haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Rell dropped me off. Thanks man!
Photobucket

0 comments: