Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New years.

Was real cool.
Won't post everything I did but some of it's here.
The food o0o0o0oo Gumbo.....
Photobucket
Too much food....we had to buy a bigger pot!
Photobucket
My bro....his best friend ever Tyler.
Photobucket
Late Christmas gifts.
Photobucket
Watched that Ben Stiller movie heartbreak kid...or whatever.
Pretty funny actually.
Photobucket
No words.
:)
Photobucket
I started off small. In all I had about 8 legs.
Photobucket
I'm talkin' bout' yo (legs) imma rip those.......OUT. (Wale)
Photobucket
Happy New years.
Photobucket
That better be apple cider son!
Photobucket
Aint she the cutest?
Photobucket
J Crashed through with his crew too.
Photobucket
Photobucket

In all it was an ok year. Way too many of my friends past on. :(
Violence at a rise which needs to subside.
I got a whole lot wiser, and oh yeah I'm about to graduate.
I have plans for after school and I'm headed in a good direction. :)
Made new friends, went new places, did new things. In all I'm just blessed to be alive still which is all I really want.
And you should consider yourself blessed to still have eyes to read this.
To everybody else, Happy New Years from the SoUl'd BaNanA CreW!
SBC out-

0 comments: