Saturday, January 26, 2008

The weekly blog.

My desk everyday in 2nd period.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Couple of movies in 4th. Popeye originals. "Sinbad" lmao
Photobucket
Photobucket
It said, "Used condom by a Squirrel".
Photobucket
Remember this game? Don't look son! Haha we play it. And rub your dome!
Photobucket
Somebody got me =( lol
Photobucket
Looks like a bag of blockbuster videos hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!
Photobucket
Me teaching the bro to ride the bike. He got a bigger bike but he scared, so we put him on this one. Shame. SMH
Photobucket
J Rad! I killed in halo that day son! Now what!
Photobucket
Upcoming Boogie jr. He was dancing lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy born day Jess!
Photobucket
Photobucket
No words for you. I'm gonna be sad. =(
Photobucket
Whenever I don't drive, this man's got my back.
Thanks bro!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i remember wen u took these pics at taco bel...lol i didnt know u had a lil place where u postin them up....thts kool camera dude but i think ur missin one [hint]..naw j/k
-bye