Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ok so Here's the update.....

Just got my camera back so I'm back in business.
The Blackberry pics were decent, but man they sucked.....
Big hat craze at school......like 50 people got their hats taken!
Including me!
Look at Tony on crutches lmao
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was pitiful! I mean look at my hair! I was in there for like 30 minutes......I didn't even want to skate anymore!
Photobucket
Oh yeah thanks to Kwesi for the ride! Gas was killing I had to bus it for the week lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Man I want this.... I see this dude everywhere!
Photobucket
Yesterday was a crazy day....Jambo on campus....pineapples filled with goodies.....funnel cake, pizza, etc.
Bottom line, it was hectic! I had to follow Marcell out of the crowd it was crazy son!
Photobucket
Photobucket
You know we had to go upstairs and get flicks lol
Photobucket
That cardigan was sweet dude!
Photobucket
Greg eats the cookie....... PAhahahahaha!
Photobucket
We asked this dude, "Tyler how your broke ass get a jamba juice, you aint have no money when lunch started!"
He gonna tell us, "I paid for it in straight change ni***!" Lmao.
Photobucket
This barbaric negro eating chinese food with his hands! Couldn't use the chopstix! Lmao
Photobucket
Then we had a sub in 6th period yessssss!
Photobucket
Rolling with the homies!!!!!!
Two hypebeasts to the left. Lmao jk jk
Notice the blood signs....Yeah they bloods son! Lmao jkjk they not hahahahaha
Photobucket
He tried to trick me! Lmao
Photobucket
My favorite ladies!
Photobucket
America sucks!
Photobucket
What? You said you want to see a bird?
Photobucket
Then the fight that started at lunch, continued after school.\
BloodsxCrips madness, the usual.
Photobucket
That's about it for now......Got the camera now so I'm back the the usual me. :)

0 comments: