Wednesday, February 20, 2008

THE DRAMA/PEACE AT SANTA MONICA HIGH

This chilly Wednesday morning started off well for me; 0 and 1st period went well as usual - and i was in a good mood. But when i got to my 2nd period class, my friend and classmate brought something to my attention, A 2008 SANTA MONICA HIGH SCHOOL SHIT LIST.
Now some of you may have seen lists like these throughout your school, and may have become immune to them, but not me. HERE'S THE FIRST LIST


FWD: 08_theGreat:samo shit list? oooh SHIT HERE WE
GO
>
> alright samo we all know niggas and bitches talk
> shit. well i decided it
> was time to bring shit out into the light.
>
> oh and dont forget to send to your friends when done
> reading!! thanks
>
> 1. my nigga LaTiya, man, we all know it aint no
> secret girl you are not
> a virgin. but yue shud be careful who you fuck.
> everybody and they daddy
> is NO GOOD. pick a boyfriendand keep that ONE nigga
> please. we don't
> wanna see you end up with herpes.
>
> 2. amber girl we all know how long your hair is...
> at your temple. the
> weave does no good, lookin like a buff ass
> bootlegged pitbull. yo face
> stay swoll.
>
> 3. why the fuck does christine have all that ass and
> aint doin shit with
> it, but fuckin with females(but she does pull
> females tho). can somebody
> please train that shit to hold a fuckin press long
> enough. why she
> always got so much damn energy for NOO reason.
>
> 4. justin we know yo ass aint slow. but you do kind
> of remind us of that
> one slow nigga off I LOVE NEW YORK. lmao. that
> chopped bricks and
> broguht this bitch some cold ass french fries.
>
> 5. why are our soo called "cool girls" who sit on
> the wall big time DOO
> DOO MAMA'S in disguise. especially the new chick
> with the big lips and
> FAT ASS!! but she aint got nothin on Christine tho.
>
> 6. UM KIA DOES NOT HAVE ASS!! she has fat ass
> thunder thighs that make
> it appear to look as if she has ass. just needed to
> make that one LOUD
> AND CLEAR.
>
> 7. although nicole archer is gone. WE COULDNT HELP
> BUT LOOK AT HER
> MUSTACH. and did anybody ever notice how DIRTY HER
> JEANS USED TO BE??
> thought i was the only one.
>
> 8. BRANDY (the runnin coach) AND BOSS everybody knew
> that bitch was
> suckin his dick. DUH!!
>
> 9. JESSICA (light skinned) umm is she gay or does
> she just enjoy dressin
> like a stud? i just wanna know
>
> 10. marecio when the last time yue heard cuz with a
> girl. EXACTLY WE ALL
> KNOW YOU GAY.
>
> 11. ANGELE. well that girl gets fucked more than A
> girl gettin dumped by
> the same guy 125 times and still counting. i wonder
> if her Pussy hole is
> anything like brigette nielsons off FLAVOR OF LOVE.
> but she must got
> that BOMB
>
> 12. Justine. first off lets address the titties!! i
> would suq those for
> days! well lets get on with it. fuck! i forgot...
> well her titties are
> BOMB!
>
> 13. caitlin BITCH YOU DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY AND
> NO ONES HATIN ON YO
> FAKE ASS HIGHLIGHTS IN YO HEAD. you fuckin fake ass
> I WANNA MODEL. YOUR
> CHEAP ASS MODLES NOTHIN LIKE ASHLEY AND BEING FROM A
> CLICK CALLED
> THIRSTY!! IS NOT GOOD. CAN SOMEONE GET THIS THIRSTY
> BITCH A DICK??
> before she dies a virgin
>
> 14. SPEAKIN OF ASHLEY TALL ASS. CAN I GET SOME
> HEAD??? WELL LEMME KNOW.
>
> 15. EDD DID YOU HIT THAT?? OH NO YOUR A VIRGIN
> FORGOT!
>
> 16. LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPAULSE FOR LINDSEY NO
> LONGER TRYING TO BLEND
> HER REAL(SHORT) HAIR WITH THE WEAVE AND PUTTIN CLIPS
> IN IT ON THE SIDE!!
> WOOOHOOO
>
> 17. CHERREIZON? DOES SHE STILL EXIST? LOL DAMON? ARE
> THEY STILL
> TOGETHER. WELL THATS TROPHY WIFE!! LMAO ENUFF SAID
>
> 18. JAZMIN HEATH. SINCE WHEN HAS SHE COME OUT THE
> CLOSET?
>
> 19. KIAH'S FORHEAD. WILL IT EVER STOP SHINNING?
> SHE'S NOT BI PEOPLE. HER
> AND CARMEL WERE AN EXPERIMENT
>
> 20. UM CARMEL PULLS, THATS ALL.
>
> 21.MARIA I KNOW SOMETHING YALL MIGHT NOT. SOME DUDE
> SHE USED TO DATE
> BOUGHT MOST OF HER SHOES THAT SHE OWNS.
>
> 22. DELILAH GOT THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT FAT PEOPLE
> AND HOW UGLY SOMEBODY
> IS. BITCH HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FACE LATELY LOOKIN LIKE
> AN OVER GROWN PIG.
>
> 23. FAT JESSICA DONT THINK YOU GET OFF. YO ASS WANNA
> FOLLOW HER FAT ASS.
> LOOKIN LIKE A DARK FAT OVERSIZED MOOSE.
>
> 24. WE ALL KNOW THAT SOMALIA IS DUMMER THAN SHIT
> RIGHT? BITCH SUCKED
> TERRANCE MILES UP IN PUBLIC. AND FUCKED A NIGGA SHE
> DIDNT KNOW ON HER
> B.DAY
>
> 25. BALD HEADED ASS REGINA. SO HER HAIR FELL OUT
> CAUSE SHE THOUGHT SHE
> HAD HAIR TO DIE. SIKE! SHE WAS ALWAYS GOIN BALD ON
> HER EDGES
>
> 26. CHRISTINE. HOW MANY NIGGAS FUCKED YOU TO GET AN
> ASS LIKE THAT. I
> JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT SHIT HAPPENED. YOU
> STARTED YOUNG ITS COOL
> WE WONT SAY NOTHIN.. OOPS! WE KINDA DID
>
> 27. OH AND ANOTHER THING WE ARE ALL DYING TO KNOW.
> DID YOU FUCK THAT ONE
> NIGGA FROM NEW YORK? JUST ASKING.(CHRISTINE AGAIN)
> OR WAS THAT YOUR
> B.U.D.D.Y LOL
>
> 28. LISA. HA HA HA HA. LISA. WELL THE END. ENDLESS
> STORIES GO ONE ABOUT
> HER. ITS FUNNY CAUSE WE ALLLLL KNOW HER BUSINESS
> EEHH HMM..(DONTE) SHE
> EVEN GOT HER SELF BRANDED LMAO
>
> 29. BIG ELISE. ANYONE BUT ME NOTICE SHE ALWAYS
> SMELLED LIKE SHE WAS ON
> HER PERIOD ALL THE TIME? BLUCK!!EEWW. ELLESSE HOW
> YOU DO THAT? NO
> LITERALLY HOW?!
>
> 30. I JUST THOUGHT HIM AT THE END WAS FUNNY. BUT YOU
> GOTTA OPEN YA
> EMAILS TO SEE IT.
>
> WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT. QUESITONS I BEEN HAVIN AND
> SHIT I BEEN WONDERIN
> FOR A MINUTE.
>
> I GUESS LOL WELL THIS SHIT DOES CONTINUE BUT A LIL
> LATER!



.....SAD RIGHT? AS SOON AS I READ IT, I KNEW I HAD TO DO SOMETHING...SO I DID.



LaTyia – We all know you were hella happy to be 1st on the list – so why not be 1st on this list too? You speak up for yourself & that's a rare quality to have.
Amber – I'M WRITING YOURS IN CAPS BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WANTED IT IN CAPS LOL. BEYONCE (& MOST SUPERSTAR DIVAS) WEAR WEAVES – SO I DON'T SEE THE BIG DEAL. & YOU'RE ON CHEER - SO OF COURSE YOU'RE GONNA BE TONE.
Christine – You're good dancer & should be proud of your body no matter what people say.
Justin – Dresses mad cute. Point blank.
I really didn't know who the "Cool Girls" are – but if you think you're one, you're obviously COOL. Lol
Kia – Has maad steez & always has cute nail styles, is a good person & a good student – Love ya boo!
Nicole Archer – Can't really defend herself seeing that she does live ALL THE WAY IN ATLANTA – but she was mad cool to me & is a bomb volleyball player.
Brandy/Boss – Brandy is an independent, black woman – who has a career & loves what she does. Boss – Is tall, dark, & handsome & IS IN COLLEGE!
Jessica AKA yessica - Lol, this Is my girl; she's there when you need her & will make you laugh. ( she staaays eating Campos J )
Marecio – Is cool, calm & collective - & is cool to joke around with.
Angele - Hopefully I spelled your name right. In any event – YOU DRESS BOMB. Stevie Wonder could see that – keep doin your thang girl!
Justine – Dresses cute, stays with new hairstyles, and can do hair.
Caitlin – Is a sweetheart & even though I personally joke around with you- you've had my back when I've needed you. You dress well and you're BAMB.
Ashley – Is a model & was on BET. Point blank – she's on her grind.
Ed – Is a baller, has height for days & is suave in his ways.
Linzey – Songs Dancer/Student with a beautiful personality. Love ya!!
Cherrizon/Damon – Stayin lowkey is cool – do you, keep your hustle up.
Jazmin Health – Can't defend herself (because she graduated) & has a life of her own. Stay on your grown woman.
Kiah - Has a job, goes to school, plays volleyball, and pulls –sounds like a HUSTLER to me. Lol
Carmel – DOES PULL. Lol J
MaRRia – (me) has 2 Rs in her name. Lol. & even if I don't see eye-to-eye with everyone on this list – I respect you. I can't hate – it's not in me.
Delilah – My bookie! Me & this girl go baaaack haha. I love you – please don't let the haters get to your head – it's all a game.
Jessica – Has an angelic face and is sweet as pie. I love you babygirl =]
Somalia – Again, can't defend herself (doesn't go to SAMO) – she stays w/ cute jewelry & is always matchin her fits.
Regina – AGAIN (DOES NOT GO TO SAMO) – every time I see you – you're sweet & outgoing – stay up chica.
…see #3
…see #3
Lisa – Is outgoing and shows her love for people she cares for. Keep your hustle up.
Elise – IS MY BOO! (& AGAIN – doesn't go to SAMO) – thanks for being there for me & I miss ya boo!
Who's HIM?! Lol

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT MAKE THE LIST & SAID THEY WANTED TO (Melia, Iyana, Nahal, Tyler..etc)…LOL - BEING ON THE 1st LIST ISN'T IN ANYWAY A POSITIVE THING, ALL I CAN SAY IS I LOVE YOU 4, AND I PROBABLY LOVE YOU IF I DIDN'T/FORGOT TO SAY YOUR NAME.


I though I'd write this in response to the NEGATIVE, IMMATURE list that was sent out. I wanted to shine light on the BEAUTY in people. Life is WAY TOO short to steady HATE on others. Unlike most of the people who read this list, I didn't laugh. I'm not trying to be a saint or act like I haven't made mistakes in my life, but I do know wrong from right. I'm a young, African-American woman who loves her friends, and hearing all this negativity made me sick. How can we progress as a people if we don't act as a people? We always want to point fingers at others or people who categorize or make racist remakes towards "us" (black people), but we do it on a daily basis amongst ourselves. We have to grow up and open our eyes; because once we leave high school the world is harsher in its ways. The real question is: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD/SOCIETY/COMMUNITY? Is this list as far as we've come as a whole? SO MANY GREAT LEADERS STOOD UP FOR US TO BE ABLE TO BE IN INTEGRATED SCHOOLS - AND THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER? I don't want to preach, and I can't tell you what to do; but I can speak my mind – and hopefully that'll at least get us thinking.

-I APOLOGIZE TO YOU IF I MISSPELLED YOUR NAME!!

THIS IS NOT AN ANNOYMOUS LIST:
I, MARRIA LOVEJOY WROTE THIS LIST WITH A PEACEFUL AND POSITIVE PROSPECTIVE. AND IF THIS LIST STIRS UP HALF AS MUCH COMMOTION AS THE NEGATIVE ONE DID – I'VE DONE MY JOB.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS EMAIL ME:
MARRIALOVEJOY@GMAIL.COM

With Love Always,
MARRIA "MARZ" =]

PASS THIS ON!





A LITTLE LOVE GOES A LONG WAY =]

PEACE&LOVE ALWAYS,
MARZ.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn why they have to talk about my dear friend amber coleman and MARZ like that!