Tuesday, February 12, 2008

YES WE CAN !



okay, so I know it's probably weird for me to be so interested in politics at such a young age, but I AM!! lol - call me a 'nerd' but I'm down for OBAMA (as should you) !!
lol but yea, saw this & thought it deserved a spot up here.

(& peep ASHLEY from THE FRESH PRINCE, lol - random??)


OH & AS I WAS WATCHING THIS, I THOUGHT I SHOULD POST THIS OLD,WHITE,LAME,GUY




LOOOOL - "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?!!?"
-ok, lets just take this step by step;

1.thanks for trying to "blend in" with "black culture" - but saying "who let the dogs out" was not a way to gain our vote. lol
2.that song sucks
3.if anyone was laughing it was not with you it was AT you. haha
4.YOURE NOT GONNA BE OUR PRESIDENT ( and saying that miiiiight have had something to do with it - lmao)


anywho, i'll be back with more & next time i wont make it as political as this post.

chao

peace&love always,
MARZ!

0 comments: