Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friday nights =)

Haven't really gone out much.
Just been in my own world, so I figured I'd socialize. Paid off though =)
Photobucket
Got to Jeff's house and had to give directions.
You know how that goes, the fustration begins....
Photobucket
Photobucket
DJ SLICK!
For parties click here...>>>>>>DJ Slick

Photobucket
The drinks kept coming....All for free too haha (Inside joke)
BUt for reals they were free 99 lol
(I don't drink by the way)
Photobucket
Photobucket
To the rooms!
Photobucket
All FREE
Photobucket
I quickly got my stash for the night set.
You know how black people get. Wanted secure my sweets.
Photobucket
OK now why did they have this UN-OPENED old a** box of cereal?
PAhahahaha!
Photobucket
Cheff Dj Slick over there cooking.
I just watched him lol
Photobucket
I still couldn't believe the box!
Photobucket
Contemplations.
"Damn man, I gotta see her in the morning....it aint gonna feel right" lmao
INside joke, you had to be there lol
Photobucket
Night was so crazy I forgot about my cam, so there were no pics.
Let's just say things went down left and right in great numbers paha
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: