Monday, February 04, 2008

Haven't blogged my day in a while sooo......

Here goes.
Morning always starts with good breakfast =)
Photobucket
Then to the post office, and to my friends house for a couple hours.
Sorry didn't have a camera. But then Newnee came and first thing he did was bust his a**.Lmao
Photobucket
Didn't know what to do, so we went to eat. (Mad niggerish I know)
Photobucket
Everytime I see this dudes lawn I smile =) It's so soft!
Photobucket
Then we went to the mall aka the Carson Hallway.
Photobucket
After wandering for a while we landed at wing stop.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Newnee took the most random pics.
He says bald spot, I say part.
Photobucket
FAke jeans
Photobucket
Her speakers were nooooot bumping lmao
Photobucket
This guy Newnee gonna say, "I want a superman car!" I'm like wtf lmao
Photobucket
Oddly a gangster guy drove this lmao
Photobucket
I liked this picture. =)
Photobucket
Never goes too far from me.
Photobucket
That is one clean ride for 55k.
Photobucket
Some girls dog. I thought it was cool.
Photobucket
Until I looked up and seen her ghetto a** walking it.
Photobucket
Mmmm
Photobucket
=)
Photobucket
Of course we skated!
Photobucket
I got this for days.
Photobucket
Hard Rock rocks hard
Photobucket
Ignoring signs
Photobucket
The Batcave!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kickflip
Photobucket
I'm in lovvveeeeeee! Who wants to start a club?
Photobucket
Darn Newnee and his antics >:0
Photobucket
Skaaaattttee!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Idk what we were thinking Pahahahaahaha! Mission impossible or something lol
Photobucket
bam
And "The leaf"
Photobucket
Weekend was real chill.
Got an extra day off, and now it's a new semester!
I'm ready to get them A's son!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

paahahaha..
FAKE JEANS!!!!>whooaa.

Anonymous said...

that was my comment..sheesh.

Anonymous said...

"I want a superman car!" I